The Novel Coronavirus is spreading to a vast extent and the Government had to declare lockdowns to prevent the spread of the COVID-19. But, as we all know, lockdowns won’t help to prevent this virus outbreak. The entire humankind needs to be extra careful to prevent the infection of this deadly virus.
Every retail store, shopping center, bar, restaurant, and pubs are recently closed. And, people are scared and avoiding such places, as they are not sure about the after-consequences. So, if you are a pub owner then you must maintain certain rules and regulations regarding cleaning services to keep the normal balance.
As slowly the Government is uplifting the lockdown and reopening all the pubs, you need to be extra careful. However, if you are a pub owner then it’s time to concentrate on cleaning and disinfecting and improve the rules for a contamination-free environment.
Importance of Cleaning the Pubs
Once the visitors get the assurance that they are safe in the pub surroundings and there are certain cleaning guides that you follow, then you can be back into the business and regain visitors. Additionally, you can avail professional cleaning services, to clean and disinfect the pubs.
The government has recently announced that they are thinking of reopening pubs this summer. And, even if it is soon for you to complete the entire preparation, here’s how you can clean the pubs on your own.
First, deep cleaning is a must thing. As we all know, this virus can survive on any surface, be it metal or floor. So, with proper deep cleaning, you can even get into the inaccessible areas of the pubs. And, here are some key preventive measures that will provide you with an insight into how pubs should approach PPE and clean after lockdown.
Thorough Cleaning is Essential Before Reopening
The government has come up with some essential cleaning guidelines for every pub, bar, and restaurant. And, every pub owner needs to follow these stringent policies in order to ensure a safe and healthy environment.
- Every nook and cranny should be inspected and cleaned with effective cleaning procedures. Additionally, the owners should provide hand sanitizer for every employee and visitors.
- The ventilation systems are needed to be cleaned and serviced before restarting the enterprise. Because a ventilation system can be the storehouse of harmful germs and dirt which can cause severe health issues.
- Moreover, check for their work surfaces, and the equipment that is used. Additionally, clean all the utensils before serving food to the visitors.
- Make sure the entire pub is pest-free. And, for that you can book professionals experts, they will help you to get rid of the harmful pests.
- Furthermore, you have to keep enough hand washing and cleaning resources including soaps and paper towels.
Make the Venue Decontaminated
As per the Government’s guidance, you have to opt for frequent cleaning. Additionally, it is important to clean and disinfect the most touched areas of the pubs like doors, doorknobs, tables, card machines, chairs, trays, glasses, and other essential items.
- Clean the garbage disposals using efficient cleaning products and equipment.
- Remove the leftover foods and unnecessary things from the floors and garbage bins.
- And, it is suggested to open all the windows and doors for better ventilation.
Keep the Kitchen Dirt-free
The kitchen is the most visited and essential part of every pub. So, you should always deep clean the kitchen with proper disinfectant sprays and products. Enhance the cleanliness level by just hiring the veteran professional of Dubai Cleaners.
- When you are handling raw foods, you need to follow all the safety measures to keep it germ-free.
- Wash the plates and cutlery frequently to keep aside any potential disease. Rinsing is also equally important.
- Keep the kitchen wall, ceilings, countertops, kitchen utensils, cabinets grime-free.
Build Awareness of Handwashing
It is important to keep all your staff and customers safe and for that, you have to raise awareness about handwashing and sanitizing. Also, avoid touching your face and use a tissue to cough or sneeze.
- It is suggested to advise all your staff to use all the preventive measures. And, for better protection, they need to wear a PPE Kit.
- Also, clean the plates and other dishes more than once before serving the food. Additionally, clean the tables and chairs with disinfectants.
Expert tip: Take an interval of an hour to clean the entire pub. This will help you to get high-end cleaning results.
Additionally, it is important to keep multiple hand sanitizers inside the pub. Also, clean the toilets and bathrooms to make it bacteria-free.
PPE and Face Coverings are Needed
The government has suggested using face covering and PPE to protect you from the dreadful Coronavirus. Social distancing is not enough, you have to incorporate all the safety measures to fight against COVID-19.
- The authority of the pub should only allow all the customers if he or she has face coverings. This will prevent the spread of the disease.
- You should limit the numbers of customers entering the pub.
Moreover, the staff associated in the pubs should change and clean the face-covering and PPE daily.
Proper Cleaning Services can Stop the Spread of COVID-19
No one knows when this pandemic is going to end. So, maintaining proper safety precautions is the only way out. But, for the time being, we have to maintain strict cleaning guidelines to keep the pubs safe.
And, if you are planning to reopen the pubs, schedule an appointment with Dubai Cleaners. They offer the best cleaning services for every pub, restaurant and bars. Additionally, the professionals have extensive knowledge about the deep cleaning which will eliminate all the germs and bacteria from the pubs.